Wednesday, October 2, 2013

New Breakfast Menu

Monday's eggs & toast
 
Here's a look at our plan for breakfast foods. Everything seems to work out better with a plan so we'll see how this goes. A plan not only makes it easier to figure out what we're having, it also helps with the shopping list and the kids don't have to wonder what's for breakfast, they can just look on the fridge and see what day it is. We've basically had these same breakfasts for years. But somehow I feel better knowing what to expect every day.
 
Many things about breakfast still vary. For example cinnamon rolls can be homemade or store bought, whatever I can handle that week. Pancakes can be blueberry, chocolate chip, banana nut, buttermilk or buckwheat. The main purpose of the chart is to avoid wasting time standing in the kitchen looking through the cabinets, fridge, and freezer trying to decide what to fix. If the morning is a disaster because I've been up all night with a baby or we have to leave the house early, I may just hand out milk and bananas :)
 
 
 
 
 
It's all part of my big goal to be more organized and waste less of my precious time on simple tasks.
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment