Monday, September 15, 2014

Fall At Home

 
 
The Summer heat is fading away quickly and day by day the air is just slightly more enjoyable. I'm still anxiously awaiting the cool breezes, sweat shirt days, and warm blanket nights by the fire but the highs are now in the upper 70s and that's good enough for me to start decorating :)
 
 

We have big big changes coming to our den this month. I'm hoping my pretty fall mantel will stay decorated through the process. I love pretty and I'm much happier when I'm surrounded with it.
 

 
I've started adding little touches of fall here and there throughout the house. My awesome brother sent me some beautiful flowers for my birthday last week and they really brighten up the dining area nicely. I wish they would stay fresh forever.

 
While I am trying to avoid the whole Halloween theme in my decorating this year, there are still a few of my favorite pieces that I just can't help but display. My daughters brought in some flowers from the field behind our house.

 
Thanks for visiting!!
More to come :)





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Come decorate my house!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Becca!! You're so sweet! I would love to come decorate your cute house with you. Wouldn't that be fun?!

      Delete