Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween Candy Overload??



If you take your children to any kind of Halloween activities, you likely have an overload of Halloween candy when the first day of November rolls around. What are you going to do with ALL of that candy?
 
Here's what I do after the children pick through it for a day or two.
 
  • First I pick out all of my husband's favorites and set them aside for him.
 
  • Next I pull out all of the butterfingers and snickers. Then at the following monthly church potlucks, I make a butterfinger cake 
ButterFinger Cake Recipelike this one.
And a snickers cake like this one.                               
 
  • Then, the rest of the candy either gets put in to a bag for decorating gingerbread houses at Christmas OR it gets thrown in the trash.
Colorful Christmas Gingerbread House For Kids, 2014 Christmas Gingerbread Food Ideas, Colorful Christmas Decorations
 
 

Happy November!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment