Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Sharing Our Plans...... Read All About It!

 
Hi friends!! Since we're all bursting with excitement about the upcoming school year, I thought this would be the perfect time to plan and organize and share.
 
In the past, many of our friends and family have been curious about what the girls were busy doing all day, so I'm going to be sharing our plans each month in a little newsletter like the one below. I'll also try to share what curriculum and classes we've selected for the year, special activities and projects, and how it all ends up working for us. I know that I always enjoy seeing what other families are using and trying. Seeing what works and doesn't work for others has really been helpful to me in planning for my family.
 
I hope that sharing this will be a blessing to those who are planning for their family and also to those who are just interested in how we educate our girls.
 
So here is August's Newsletter :) 



 
Happy Hump Day!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment