Thursday, February 20, 2014

Valentine's Day

 
I try to make every holiday a special memory for my girls. We don't have a large holiday budget so I try to be creative and do what I can with what I have. A little extra thought and time can make all the difference. There are so many ideas online and in magazines!!
 
 
A special surprise Valentine's Day breakfast is always very exciting!
 
 
 
We made cute valentine boxes out of a cereal box, a donut box, a chip can, and a trash bag box for our Valentine's Day party with our homeschool group. I let the girls pick what they wanted but I did most of the work. Now that the babies are getting a little bigger, every now and then we're finding more time for being creative and crafting.
 
 
 
 
Our party was at Circus World! They bowled, bungee jumped, played laser tag, ate pizza, and exchanged valentines :)
 


 

 
 Happy Late Valentine's Day!!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment