Friday, August 7, 2015

End of Week & The "Ever" Day

Well.... we did it. We made it through the week and the weekend is now! It feels good. The girls have already learned sooo much. They are going to be brilliant :)
 
 
Yesterday afternoon was rough.  We did a Kroger Little Clinic sports physical for Taylor while me and everyone else went through the store for groceries. I'm calling it the "ever" trip. Paisley cried more than any other shopping trip, "ever". Victoria disobeyed more than she "ever" has before. Mary was wild as "ever". And I was more mad than "ever" when I started loading babies into the truck in the hot sun and the alarm starting going off and I remembered that Taylor (still in the clinic) had my keys!  So all that along with Paisley's wettest diaper "ever" made that the worst trip "EVER"!
 

 
But we all survived and now we're ready for basketball season. Practice starts on Monday. 

Today I spent painting the big girls room in hopes of actually finishing a project in a matter of days and not weeks. Hopefully tonight we will get their new homemade wide plank hardwood flooring down and finish painting tomorrow so they can move back in before Monday. 
 


Hopefully I can share that project next week :)
 
I started diet number 2,401 on Wednesday and did fabulous until the girls' cheese puffs got me this morning :( So of course that means the entire day is ruined and I'll have to start over because that's how my brain works.

So hopefully I will be reporting some weight loss next week with my amazing new bedroom redo!! 

Today we enjoyed Popsicles and Play after school with the Dayspring PTO. The babies were happy for about 20 minutes and then they cried to go on the big kids playground. It was pretty embarrassing.

So I aborted the play time early since the "ever" trip from yesterday was so fresh in my mind and vowed to never take them anywhere again.

Enjoy your weekend friends :)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment