Monday, August 24, 2015

Monday Morning AND Big News

 
 
This Monday morning has been a lovely one! Yes, I could complain about at least a dozen things that haven't gone "right" already, but I'm not going to. I'm just going to say another little prayer for today's worries and move on. There' s plenty to get done around here and nobody has time to waste thinking about things that can't be changed!
 
My lone tomato plant is really flourishing!
 
 
The weather was amazing in Tennessee this morning. But when I went outside I noticed how bad my favorite place has been neglected (the front porch). But there is hope. I saw some tiny seedlings sprouting in one of my pots, and hopefully the window boxes will have sprouting activity soon. I've been using the porch for sanding and painting cabinets for weeks. I'll have to add "make porch beautiful" to my list.
 
 
 
 
 
This week's "to-do" list is already a mile long. The kitchen is close. Really, really close. Some more cabinet doors are going up tonight and I hope to have all cabinets totally finished by the end of the week.
 
Note to self: Never ever under any circumstances paint the kitchen again!
 
In other news....

 
I am SO excited to announce that I am hosting a fall craft party!! eeeeek!!
 
 
I love making things and I love opening my home up to my people. So why not put them together for some serious fun?! Come join me for a night of food, fellowship, and cute crafts!
 
 
Here's the details:
 
+ Fall craft party with Journey's Creations at my home in White House TN.
+ On Friday  September 25th at 6:00 pm.
+ Cost is $25 per person.
+ Materials, dinner, and dessert included in registration fee.
+ We will make three adorable crafts that will not disappoint!
 
 
 
Registration is OPEN NOW! Space is limited and some supplies need time for shipping, so please be sure to reserve your spot early.

No comments:

Post a Comment